Some good masalas
Posted by mtwinkle on December 21, 2006
Roasted Cumin powder – goes very well with Raita.
1. Crush the Ginger to extract some juice.
2. Now take a small cup and take a fine sieve.
3. Put the crushed ginger in the sieve .
4. Put the honey in the cup.
5. Now pour the lukewarm water in the sieve so that the juices go down in the cup.
6. Take a spoonful of this mixture to sooth your cough.
Onions will brown faster if half a teaspoon of salt is added to the onions while frying. They will not stick to the bottom of the pan as well.
Ginger garlic paste
Fresh garlic, ginger and chillies can be chopped and blended together with a little salt and kept in an airtight jar and stored in the refrigerator for up to 1-2 weeks.